Here are some of the places Browny and I are hoping to try out during August and September. These are either restaurants we've wanted to try for ages as a special treat, local haunts or we are going for just plain curiosity!
So here we go:
1) Tsunami - A highly recommended Japanese just off Clapham High Street.
2) Thomosina Mier's Wahaca - The 2005 winner of Master Chef Goes Large brand new and 1st restaurant - a Mexican street food theme and style. Chandos Place
3) Roka - Superb Japanese eatery on Charlotte street.
4) Barrafina - The cool, hip and ever so Spanish bar/ tapas/ restaurant owned and run by the talented Hart brothers. Soho Square.
5) Fifteen Cornwall - Jamie Oliver's West Country kitchen at Watergate Bay, nr Newquay.
We promise to write up our experiences on the blog when we return with baggy bellies!