Wednesday 26 December 2007

I want to build an outdoor pizza oven



I need some help.

I'm determined to have a pizza party next summer in our garden and need to construct a fully functioning pizza oven in the spring. I've had a good look around the internet and can see there are a whole bunch of people building outdoor ovens for pizzas and general cooking purposes.

Can anyone offer me any advice about the pitfalls and things to watch out for. What design should I use? And are they easy to build?

I've found this video that seems to sum up what I want to do. I want to be able to stand there in my apron, put on my best Italian accent and wave around my massive baker's spatula.



I found these photos on HeatKit which seems to be a Mecca for all things to do with building pizza ovens.







If there's anyone out there who wants to help me build a pizza oven at my parent's house near Bedford please get in touch. I really need some help!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin