Sunday 1 June 2008

Meme - 5 things about us

Cake Law tagged Cowie and me for a Meme ages ago, but I have only just found time to answer the questions.

Here are the rules...

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. Share 5 facts about yourself.

3. Tag 5 people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them).

4. Let them know they've been tagged by leaving a comment at their Blogs.

So thank you Cake Law for the tag. So here are our 5 facts about Cowie and me...

Marrekech 2006 043

1. We both call each other by our surnames. Cowie and Brown(y). But our real names are Sarah Cowie and Jonathan Brown.

2. Our favourite movie is True Romance. I love the theme tune and Cowie loves Christian Slater.

3. Cowie is the best amateur dressage rider in the Uk and used to compete for Great Britain. I have become well versed in the world of dressage and must be one of only a handful of straight men who don't ride to know what "passage", "piaf" and "flying changes" are.

4. My Mum and Dad are avid gardeners - they open their garden to the public and Mum writes gardening books.

5. My favourite artist is Shepherd Fairey, who recently did an awesome screen print of Barack Obama which I managed to get a print of. I am a big fan of stencil and street art which often gets referred to as grafitti.

I have thought long and hard about who I want to pass this Meme onto. If you're not into this sort of thing, then don't worry about it. If you are then get stuck in.

1. Beef Afficianado: I love your beefy blog and check in regularly. As a Londoner I am very jealous because we just aren't in the same league as you guys.

2. Flutephobia: I am so jealous of your cartoon ability. So much so that I am about to sign up for an online cartoon drawing class.

3. Hannah's Country Kitchen: Hannah is the legend that almost won Master Chef a couple of years ago. She is fantastic and her blog is doing brilliantly. Looking forward to having you over for dinner again soon with the rest of the family!

4. A Forkful of Spaghetti: We really must meet up for a coffee in Balham very soon! There are restaurants opening up and closing down left right and centre!

5. Matt Bites: It's the most beautiful food, travel and photography blog ever. I love it and one day hope to get somewhere close!

Thanks Cake Law for the Meme. I hope this was what I was meant to do and that it is of interest.

2 comments:

aforkfulofspaghetti said...

You free this Thursday evening (5th)?

Flutephobia said...

Thanks for the tag! Glad you enjoy!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin